Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flames of War projects past, present, and future

The Flames of War forums are down, and I'm bored. This post is for anyone else just grasping at anything to fill the void left in the forums' absence!

CURRENT FLAMES OF WAR PROJECTS:
AFRICA BRITS:
Finishing up my last 6 Grants bringing me to 16.
Need to paint some AT Guns for motor infantry to round them out.
1 blister of riflemen so I can run my Motor inf as regular rifles.
Need to buy some desert infantry tanks (Matildas and Valentines here I come!)

AFRICA GERMANS
Need to paint 5x Panzer II Fs to scout for my panzers
Want to buy and paint another panzerkompanie that is less '43 and more '42
Need to pick up some static AT Guns

ITALIANS!!
I have around 2000 points of unpainted Bersaglieri. I want to order 16x M14/41s as well.

LATE WAR AMERICANS:
Picking up a Paratrooper box set so I can be ready for Market Garden
Want to throw together an Armored Recon company for the hell of it

LATE WAR GERMANS:
Starting a Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier company with Lehr options
Need to finish My Panzer IV H company
Want to start a Stug Company w/ Begleit riders

*****************************************************************************
WHAT I HAVE COMPLETED:

Desert Brits:
Crusader Light Armoured Squadron
Grant "Heavy" Armoured Squadron
Sherman "Heavy" Armoured Squadron
(Lorried) Motor Infantry
-->most support options represented

Deutches Afrika Korps:
Panzerkompanie (III Ls, III Ns, and IV F2s)
Panzergrenadiers
-->most support options represented

Americans:
Armored Rifles
Tanks
Infantry (combined with some stands of ARs can also double as Rangers)
-->Most support options represented for mid and late war

Late War Germans:
Tigerkompanie
Pantherkompanie
Grenadiers
Pionieers
-->Decent amount of support options

In all I have probably 5,000 points for each of my major factions.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.