The Flames of War forums are down, and I'm bored. This post is for anyone else just grasping at anything to fill the void left in the forums' absence!
CURRENT FLAMES OF WAR PROJECTS:
AFRICA BRITS:
Finishing up my last 6 Grants bringing me to 16.
Need to paint some AT Guns for motor infantry to round them out.
1 blister of riflemen so I can run my Motor inf as regular rifles.
Need to buy some desert infantry tanks (Matildas and Valentines here I come!)
AFRICA GERMANS
Need to paint 5x Panzer II Fs to scout for my panzers
Want to buy and paint another panzerkompanie that is less '43 and more '42
Need to pick up some static AT Guns
ITALIANS!!
I have around 2000 points of unpainted Bersaglieri. I want to order 16x M14/41s as well.
LATE WAR AMERICANS:
Picking up a Paratrooper box set so I can be ready for Market Garden
Want to throw together an Armored Recon company for the hell of it
LATE WAR GERMANS:
Starting a Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier company with Lehr options
Need to finish My Panzer IV H company
Want to start a Stug Company w/ Begleit riders
*****************************************************************************
WHAT I HAVE COMPLETED:
Desert Brits:
Crusader Light Armoured Squadron
Grant "Heavy" Armoured Squadron
Sherman "Heavy" Armoured Squadron
(Lorried) Motor Infantry
-->most support options represented
Deutches Afrika Korps:
Panzerkompanie (III Ls, III Ns, and IV F2s)
Panzergrenadiers
-->most support options represented
Americans:
Armored Rifles
Tanks
Infantry (combined with some stands of ARs can also double as Rangers)
-->Most support options represented for mid and late war
Late War Germans:
Tigerkompanie
Pantherkompanie
Grenadiers
Pionieers
-->Decent amount of support options
In all I have probably 5,000 points for each of my major factions.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
The new Volks-Armee book from Battlefront features one of the most iconic tanks of the Cold War era, the T-55. The T-55AM2 featured in VA...


