Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Painting for December 2009

DECEMBER PICTURES

First of all, thanks to everyone who'se been following this blog. I've had so much bandwidth transfer from people looking at pictures that I've had to upgrade my Photobucket account. True, I don't let people looking have much choice (thumbnails annoy me) but it's still flattering!

Here's some stuff I've painted recently. I've also finished up some Mid War British Rifles, and Late war Nebelwerfers, but I was too lazy to pull them out.

STUGS
The begleit are mounted on plastic cut from the blister packs they came in, fit to the back of each individual stug so they can be easily removed.


The Commander

Plenty more after the break


Again


First zug


Second zug


Third zug (at twilight?)


3rd Zug again


The whole battery


Again


One more time


Mounted Panzergrenadiers


Captured transport


Dismounted


Dismounted 2


Kingforce Churchills.


Again


Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.