Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 2010 painting- MW Italians & some Germans

I haven't been able to get a whole lot of painting done this year since we moved into our new place about 7 weeks ago, and before that it was all prep work. I also recently found a new job, which I'll be starting in two weeks. I'm a little sad to leave my good friends at Benchmark (We'll always have n00b Tunisia games though, so you guys better keep showing up on Wednesdays!), but I am excited to try something new.

Anyways, I tried to take these pictures outside since I perpetually have bad lighting issues. The Italians came out pretty crummy in this light- I think next time I might just use a blue background.

I'm almost done with my Italians, about to start on the Lancias and then the 2nd Bersaglieri platoon which will allow me to run a 1750 carri compagnia as well as a 1750 Bersaglieri group. After that it's just filling out the support options and maybe someday throwing in some Fucilieri or Folgore. Sean and I watched El Alamein last night, and it definitely makes me want to have a Fucilieri force that lacks will, training, luck, and equipment.



As always, all the pics are after the break.















































Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.