For Flames of War Gamers there is scarcely an honor higher than being featured on the "front page" of the Website, but my pics of our epic El Alamein game did just that! It was pretty sweet, check it out (while it's there) at www.flamesofwar.com.
Connor S. has also written a handful of great articles over at Bell of Lost Souls featuring a few pictures from this blog. Link #1- FOW Primer and Link #2- Bringing your terrain to life
And on those high notes- I think I will be cutting back on FOW for a few weeks. I've been playing it nearly exclusively 3 or 4 (or more) times a week for a few months and feel myself going on tilt. I'll still probably paint, but I think I am going to focus on Legends of the Old West for a bit. What Would Wild Bill Do? I'll post some pics of my posse later.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...


