Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

WWPD popping up elsewhere on the web!

For Flames of War Gamers there is scarcely an honor higher than being featured on the "front page" of the Website, but my pics of our epic El Alamein game did just that! It was pretty sweet, check it out (while it's there) at www.flamesofwar.com.

Connor S. has also written a handful of great articles over at Bell of Lost Souls featuring a few pictures from this blog. Link #1- FOW Primer and Link #2- Bringing your terrain to life

And on those high notes- I think I will be cutting back on FOW for a few weeks. I've been playing it nearly exclusively 3 or 4 (or more) times a week for a few months and feel myself going on tilt. I'll still probably paint, but I think I am going to focus on Legends of the Old West for a bit. What Would Wild Bill Do? I'll post some pics of my posse later.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.