Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Some Milestones!

This is my 100th post on WWPD!

I am proud to announce that my friend Tom (who features in at least half of all my battle reports) officially tied the knot this weekend! Congrats to Tom and Dianne, and thank you for the honor of having me as a groomsman!

I must say, life is good right now! One of my favorite quotes is by Kurt Vonnegut: "And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is." Well, if life isn't nice right now, I don't know what is!

I'm enjoying my job, enjoying my hobbies, and enjoying spending time with my wife and friends. What else can one ask for?

In hobby related news- I am almost done with 10 new Panzer IVs. After that I plan to try and tear through some of my backlog before I dive into early war.

I was debating who to play in Early War, and my decision was based on 2 major factors: 1) I like cool looking tanks that aren't necessarily any good (see my M14s, Crusaders, and Grants). 2) I like the underdogs (See Italians and British armor in MW). So naturally I decided to play the French.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions, sound off!

Have a great week!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.