Thursday, December 22, 2011
Happy Holidays from WWPD!
Posted by
Steven
Guys, if you haven't already seen the news:
I think I speak for everyone when I say we could not be happier about this! I'd like to take this brief opportunity to say thank you to Battlefront for providing we masses with the best tabletop miniature wargame in existence. Thank you to the staff of WWPD who keep this site active and the podcasts flowing. And most importantly, thank you to YOU for supporting us. 2011 has been an amazing year for us, but we're ready to dive in to 2012 and be your guide to navigating Version 3!
We're going to take a few days off from posting to let this V3 news sink in (oh, and spend time with our families). Check back on Monday for great new content! Until then why not visit our forum and join in on the conversation about Version 3? Or look back over some of our best Battle Reports.
On behalf of WWPD- we wish you and your family a very Happy Holidays!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
by Tom Burgess I had always thought that Road Block, a Version Two Flames of War Mission that did not make it into Version Three, would ...
-
by Scott Simoneau Let's take a loot at the T55 from Khurasan Miniatures ' new Yom Kippur range .
-
Architects of War , a US distributor of many brands, also has their own line of terrain for various periods. Today, we're going to take...
-
Nemesis Andy stopped by to get in some practice before Fall-In with what we thought would be our final 1000-point lists. We got four games...
-
Rust Forg e had a sale on their Cargo Containers last week, so I picked up five to add to the Infinity terrain collection. The kit arrives ...



