Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Visit to the AAF Tank Museum in Danville VA

Over the 4th of July Holiday, my family and I traveled down to the AAF Tank Museum in Danville VA to have a look!  Below is a photo dump from our trip.



 FT-17


 The Leftenant
 My wife and my sister with a quad .50 cal halftrack!

Walker Bulldog

 Some dudes falling off a Walker Bulldog

M113 (Actually iirc this was a mortar carrier)

 Lydia and I man the AA Defenses
 Lydia's mean face

 Lydia's not so mean face

 Stuart!
 Going AWOL


Easy 8


M20


 Bradley


M113

 M113 ACAV

Stuart!


Some awesome looking Swedish(?) tank

 One of many flavors of Pattons

 Dingo!  So tiny!

 Tankers

Water Buffalo

Some SP Gun- not sure what this is?

 Duster.  Love that camo.

 My dad and sister checkin out some Pattons



Halftrack



 T-34/85!

Probably my favorite tank there.

"Beeg Badda Boom"

Such an awesome instrument of war!


 Easy 8
 Patton
 M5 3in Gun
 105mm self propelled
 Ubiquitous Patton
 T-54
 Panzer IV

 AT Guns
 Love this display
 M18 Hellcat

 How'd you like to drive this thing around?



My dad is a hardcore bike rider.  The bike exhibit was his favorite.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.