Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Scratch Built Gallows and other Detritus
I haven't scratch built too many buildings in my day, but I just had to try my hand at a Gallows for Legends of the Old West. I plan to add a noose made from some heavy thread, but I was happy with the way this came out. I also painted up a bunch of detritus to add life to the games by making the town look a little more lived in.



Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...


