Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Painting update for end of August.



Tons of pics after the break! I've gotten a ton of painting done since July. Been on a real FOW kick lately. Trying to get as much done before I burn out (which is inevitable).


Here's some recent painting I've done.

First up is an Open Fire! box set I did for FTW Games here in Midlothian.







Next up I have a Valentine II platoon I painted for my 8th army. Forgive me for the poor lighting.





And lastly I have a ton of the ubiquitous Hotchkiss H39. These are all short barrels except for the platoon leader, though I have spare turrets to upgrade them all.






Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.