Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 2, 2010

a real web address? Oui mon amie.

You can now reach this blog at www.whatwouldpattondo.net I tried to register the .com, but some enterprising individual bought that domain up, parked it, and tried to resell it to me for severely inflated prices. So we're stuck with a .net instead. I noticed in my google analytics trending that a large number of people were finding the site by googling "what would patton do blog" or some combination of those words, so hopefully it will be a little easier to reach now.

So I've fallen in Early War head first! I decided to play the French. No real reason- in fact I think they don't suit my play style all that well (being a defensive army), but man their tanks just look so cool. After that I'll probably make an EW German force for them to face off against. Unfortunately, that means there will be a lot of German redundancy (since I will essentially have 3 German armies- DAK, Early & Early/mid, and mid/late late war), but that's fine. It's all for the love of the game! Besides, I'm way too anal to have German soldiers in splinter camo running around France 1940!

So with that, I'm excited to add two new tags to today's post: France, and Early War! And now, I leave you with a taste of what's to come:

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.