Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A very good year

This weekend Lydia and I celebrated our one year anniversary- it seemed to fly by! It's been a solid year. Every day I'm glad I asked that girl to marry me. She's rational, kind hearted, and independent. And like me, she favors alone time- clinginess is something neither of us cares for. In the 4 years we've been together I don't think we've had a single argument, and laughter far outweighs seriousness. And, as readers of this blog know, she doesn't just "not mind" me playing Flames of War all the time- she encourages it! I figure I'll get as much painting and gaming in as I can until a Little MacLauchlan decides to hang out- and hopefully that won't be for a while ;)

Okay let me recount the year-
Lydia and I both graduated from school (I have a Bachelor's in Computer Science) we both got new cars (this is my first NEW new car), we bought a house (seriously, I love this house), and 2 little dogs who are pretty damn cool.

All in all, it's been the best year of my life- and I look forward to many more like it!

On the blog front- I am very excited about reaching 50 followers and averaging 50 unique visitors per day. That is up from about 10 when WWPD first started in January. I look forward to writing many new Battle Reports for Flames of War and other games that strike my fancy.

So what's good in your lives? If you're married, how long have you been? I hope everyone has a great day!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.