Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look for me in the Bell of Lost souls.

I've recently been accepted as part of the Bell of Lost Souls team, and my first article went live yesterday.  It's nothing spectacular, just a very high level overview on some French armor.  My next article is done and should be up in a week or so- it's a bit more in depth and discusses the kradschutzen and Blitzkrieg motorcycle teams in general.  I'm excited to have a new outlet, but fear not!  WWPD will continue getting plenty of attention.  I may cross-post some AARs to BoLS and see if we can convince some WH40K guys to try out FOW!

Anyways, you can check out the article I wrote here: French Armor Overview

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.