Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Star Wars X-Wing - Battle Report: First Scum game! YV-666 & 2x Khiraxz vs K, A, and X-Wings.


Got in my first game with Scum, and it was all new ships! I must admit, I thought the YV-666 looked a bit silly when I first saw it, but once I opened the box I fell in love with that ugly demon-beast. It's 0-speed maneuver and wide fire arcs were interesting! I really liked the Khiraxz fighter- felt like a Scum X-Wing. Andrew ran the Rebs.





Lists courtesy of http://xwing-builder.co.uk/

I have no idea how I missed getting pictures for the first few turns.


Eval leads his YV-666 into the asteroids as the Rebels close in.




The Rebels focus on the YV-666, who miraculously takes very little damage.


Andrew has just about the worst luck ever, and a long range followed up by a short range shot from Graz burns down Wedge.


The Inertial Dampeners allow Eval to stay still. The K-Wing overlaps and can't focus on the YV-666 this turn!


The K-Wing pulls away and drops a Proton bomb, which zaps Eval and Cobra. Cobra drops his pilot skill to Zero.


But some more luck on his side allows Cobra to wipe out the A-Wing! Andrew's green dice roll as if he has not made any offerings to the dice Gods lately. He's relatively new to miniature gaming, so he just doesn't know how to appease the ancient lords of chaos.


Finally, the K-Wing is hurting very badly while the Scum are in a pretty good way. It's getting late at this point so we call the game in favor of the Scum and Villainy.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.