Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 27, 2015

Star Wars Armada - Video Report: 300 point Star Wars Armada Game

By Steven MacLauchlan

I finally decided I wanted the ability to broadcast games live over twitch for future WWPD events, and just for the fun of it. I signed up to Twitch (You can see my account at http://www.twitch.tv/wwpdsteven ) and tested out a camera setup for my game table. You can also subscribe to the channel to be notified when I start streaming- I will also be broadcasting Star Wars: Battlefront and Destiny on Playstation 4.

Here is my first attempt at streaming a tabletop game. Tony and I played Armada for our league game.



Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.