Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 4, 2016

Star Wars Armada - Steve's Rebel Fleet

Today I have a quick post to showcase my Rebel fleet for Star Wars Armada. In a few days I will do the same for the Imperial fleet.




Fighters with an Assault Frigate Mk I in the background.

 More fighters! HWKs and H-6s on the right, X-Wings, A-Wings, B-Wings on the left.

 4 YT-2400s.

4 YT-1300s including my attempt at painting the Falcon (back right of the 4). I decided to make all of the freighters unique since they wouldn't have been put into any sort of fighter organization.


 Consular Cruiser (from shapeways) and a stealth corvette for covert missions.

 More Y-Wings.

 Collection of Corvettes. DP-20 in the rear is also from Shapeways.


Thanks for viewing!

Discuss on the forum

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.