Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Star Wars Imperial Assault Painting: Core Set Imperials



A few months back I gave Imperial Assault a second shot thanks to the Descent app (and subsequent announcement of one coming for Imperial Assault as well). I decided I wanted to have everything painted and ready for when the app drops!

Here are pictures of the very first Imperial Assault models I painted. At the time I decided to paint them as fast as I could- I've since spent more time on models, so as I post more hopefully the quality will improve.

Presented here are the core set figures for the Empire: 3 groups of 3 Stormtroopers, 3 Imperial Officers, 3 Probe Droids, 2 groups of 2 Royal Guards, 2 e-Web engineers, and the man himelf- Darth Vader.


Probe droids. Painting them consisted of perfecting my probe droid noise imitation.

Imperial Officers, ready to cower at a moment's notice.

There's a lot of Wilhelm screams waiting to happen here.

Royal guards. These guys keep the Emperor safe and protect Vader during bath time.
These guys are inexplicably in scout armor. I have no idea why and it really bugs me.


Sorry for the blurriness of Vader.


Thanks for checking it out! If you'd like to see the cooperative campaign Sean and I ran, check it out here: Imperial Assault Cooperative Campaign

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.