Joe Mezz decided it was time to put his boys through the meat grinder and try to storm Fortress Europe! Since this mission isn't exactly the type of thing that stays exciting on a turn by turn basis (each turn is basically- attempt to unpin, land more troops, try to get up the beach), instead I'm just going to do a big picture dump and you can let your imaginations fill in the gaps! Joe was running vet US Rifles, and I ran the 726 Confident Trained grenadiers. |
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
BLAST FROM THE PAST: D-Day Hit the Beach Scenario
This was posted quite a long time ago. Enjoy!









































Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
-
Hello, everyone! Seamus, the Weekend General, here with an objective discussion on... well... objectives! One thing that is often under...


