Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A few Pictures from our 7th AD game @ the Military History Weekend

This last weekend, Sean and I attended the Military History Weekend in Williamsburg VA.  We ran a 7th Armored Division vs Panzer Lehr demo game for a few hours.  Lots of people stopped by to check it out, and the chaps at Battlefront even let us sneak a peak at the new D-Day books!  If you haven't checked it out yet, we discuss the book in our last Podcast: Episode 2

More pics after the break!








And just for good measure, here's a picture of my first EW French objective!  The French dude is actually an American in a greatcoat (I painted him as a test model before I could get my hands on the French infantry box) but I figured at a distance no one could tell.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.