Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just in time for Fall In, I've finished the first segment of the French Infantry Company army box for Flames of War. Finished thus far: HQ + HQ Mortars + Resupply Section, and 2 Combat Platoons. I have the 75mm Battery on the painting table now!

And here they are!


First platoon. Some flash is still gut wrenchingy visible on a few helmets. I was in a real rush to get these ready for Fall In and just barely made the deadline!



I really enjoyed the Army Painter tufts I used on these guys.




Second Platoon!


Both Combat Platoons.


Company Command and 2iC.


I couldn't get a clear enough picture, but the 2iC had a pistol in his hand that was mis-cast. I tried to make it look like a brass pocket watch. The face is white with a tiny little clock face.


HQ Mortars.




And the complete progress pic from the French Infantry Company box set.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.