Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

SS Wiking vs US 29th Inf (pics only)

To be honest, I don't feel like writing up a full batrep. Consider this my christmas break! But I did want to get these pictures up from a game Luke and I played today. We were going to record a Podcast episode, but the weather was crummy so we decided to wait till more people can make it so we can do a big end of year special. I also really wanted to use the river set my wifey got me for Christmas.

Anyhow, here's the pics- should be more or less self explanatory. Pardon my laziness- after christmas break is over I'll step it up again.

For the record, the mission was Hasty Assault with the US as the attacker. Luke had fairly abysmal reserve rolls so a good chunk of his army did not get on the board.

The end result was a 4-3 to the yanks.

I should also say that Luke did a fantastic Job. We rolled on my German army list to see what he'd run, while I ran a potential "tournament build" of my 29th inf (I was anxious to get my crocs on the board). To be honest, Luke could've had the game with some luck- he played very skillfully and really made do with an unfamiliar list.






































































































Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.