Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very WWPD Christmas!

First- I'd just like to point out that this is the 200th post on WWPD!  Coming up on 2 years.

So this morning my wife and I spent Christmas all by ourselves- and it ruled!  I didn't ask for a whole lot of stuff relating to miniature games since I have a whole pile of stuff to get through, but I did get some pretty cool stuff!
Flames of War River Set

Normandy Battlefield in a Box

  
PanzerTales illustrated book.  Very "cute" in an awesome way!

This is going to keep me from painting for a few weeks
Adult Snackage

I got plenty of other awesome stuff!  But I am mostly just happy to be in my own house with my beautiful wife in good health.  Life is great!
Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you celebrate this season!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.