Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can I see some ID?

FIRST: look on the downloads page to download a "clean" version of the Domination mission by the I95 guys. Brian Wright from The Rules Lawyer converted the pdf to make it more easily readable and scalable across platforms. I've left the original for the markers and posterity.

I got the stupid idea to make us identification badges for when we go to conventions and tournaments and the like. Why? I don't know. I guess it makes us approachable? I guess I just wanted a cool badge. I was tempted to put "Press" on them, but didn't want to dishonor real journalists :)

Anyhow, I wanted to share these with the world:




We're recording a Podcast Thursday, but it won't go live for a week. I am enforcing a 3 week hiatus to make sure we all get some real game time in. But the listeners will still get one episode every other week or so. We've got some cool interviews and reviews getting lined up- exciting times ahead!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.