Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Plastic Soldier Company T-34s WIP

The Plastic Soldier Company were kind enough to send us 10 of their new(ish) plastic T-34s for review.  We are going to do a full review in the next episode of the Podcast, but I couldn't wait to show some WIP pictures!  I decided to use all 10 for a mid war SS captured panzerkompanie.  For those of you who do not know, I am a huge fan of captured panzers!  After some digging for paint schemes, I decided I didn't want to go with dunkelgelb, and instead settled on panzer grey.  I found some pictures of T-34s in use by the SS Totenkopf in gy, and decided that's where I would start.

Please realize these are WIP photos (which I don't often post), and as such the vehicles are missing insignia, weathering, and general touch ups!





And on an unrelated note, I took my first sick day today when I woke with a dreadful sinus infection.  I've basically been down and out all day, and generally pretty bummed.  I absolutely *hate* taking sick days- I feel worthless!  To cheer me up, my wife picked me up some Star Trek Glasses, and giggled as she gave them to me.  At least she is okay with marrying a nerd!  To further cheer me up she also picked me up a new bottle of scotch (probably better wait to try it till I am not taking copious amounts of medicine) AND my latest issue of Wargames Illustrated came in!  All in all, not a terrible sick day.


Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.