The Plastic Soldier Company were kind enough to send us 10 of their new(ish) plastic T-34s for review. We are going to do a full review in the next episode of the Podcast, but I couldn't wait to show some WIP pictures! I decided to use all 10 for a mid war SS captured panzerkompanie. For those of you who do not know, I am a huge fan of captured panzers! After some digging for paint schemes, I decided I didn't want to go with dunkelgelb, and instead settled on panzer grey. I found some pictures of T-34s in use by the SS Totenkopf in gy, and decided that's where I would start.
Please realize these are WIP photos (which I don't often post), and as such the vehicles are missing insignia, weathering, and general touch ups!
And on an unrelated note, I took my first sick day today when I woke with a dreadful sinus infection. I've basically been down and out all day, and generally pretty bummed. I absolutely *hate* taking sick days- I feel worthless! To cheer me up, my wife picked me up some Star Trek Glasses, and giggled as she gave them to me. At least she is okay with marrying a nerd! To further cheer me up she also picked me up a new bottle of scotch (probably better wait to try it till I am not taking copious amounts of medicine) AND my latest issue of Wargames Illustrated came in! All in all, not a terrible sick day.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...








