Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Early War Germans so far

Though pretty much all of these have featured in recent Battle Reports, I hadn't really taken the time to show them off in their entirety! Now that I have a repsectable panzer force for EW, it's time to move on to some infantry after a quick detour to work on another Steve-o-grad building!

If you haven't kept up you should know that these are painted using my ultra-fast technique for EW German armor. I started on these guys not long ago at all, and have been knocking them out. Are they up to my usual standards? Probably not,but I am quite happy with them considering the small amount of time invested!



STUKAS



>>>CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE POST







HEAVY PANZERSPAH










PANZER IVs


I actually have 1 more Panzer IV, though it was missing a gun barrel- Battle Front's Customer Service was quick to get my a replacement- just haven't painted it yet.










STUGS








PANZER IIs


Technically these are all Panzer II Fs, though after buying and painting 17, I'll be damned if I do any other variations- road wheels and hatch shapes be damned! These will be used for all flavors of Panzer IIs throughout early and mid war.







Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.