And now- the amazing Famo!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Fantastic Mr. Famo!
I've slowed down a bit recently for painting with real life getting a bit busy. Hoping to ramp it up though, now that I've cleaned up our spare room and turned it into an office! The bed in there still folds out to accomodate guests, but now it's more functional than a random storage unit. And, of course, the paint station now has a permanent home on the desk!

And now- the amazing Famo!



And now- the amazing Famo!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...


