Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Early War Grenadiers

This is a unit of Germans I just finished.  I really wanted them to be very flexible so I did 9x Rifle/MG teams (which I will happily use interchangably as rifle and MG teams as well), 1 command stand, a light mortar, and an AT Rifle.  With that these guys can represent any core infantry platoon from early war on into early/mid east front.  As I finish out my "grey" germans, I will be able to field full forces in all 3 major theaters across all eras!  wooo!

I realize the helmet decals were phased out pretty quickly- consider them artistic license



>>>>CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES!











Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.