Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Unofficial Firestorm Market Garden Errata

Andrew Malcolm was frustrated with the lack of errata for Firestorm Market Garden, and so his game group came together and wrote an unofficial one. You can download that file from us by following this link: unofficial errata.

Thanks Andrew!

For those of you concerned that World of Tanks has completely consumed the WWPD crew- your concerns aren't without merit! But I forced myself to sit down yesterday and get some painting done. This weekend Sean and I will be heading up to PA to fight in the Showcase Showdown. I'm excited to try my proposed French nationals list out, although... they are French, so I'm glad I get this practice run with them!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.