Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Star Wars Armada - Admiral Steven's Rebels


With all of my Wave I fighters complete, I wanted to take a "family photo" with my Rebels. Follows is just me documenting all of the Rebs! I've painted the fighters using the techniques I outlined in the X-Wing Painting Tutorial I did a few weeks back. Ships were mostly just washed and had a lot of the flash colors changed. I added a bone color to a lot of panels on one of the Assault Frigates after falling in love with one Scott Washburn did. I plan to do something with the second Assault Frigate as well, but I'm not sure what yet!

Thanks for looking!

























Want to join the conversation? Please sound off in the comments below, or let us know on our forum!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.