Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 26, 2016

AGoT LCG - Bristol Regional AAR - Swiss Rounds

Hello All

Last weekend saw the first 2nd Ed UK Regional for A Game of Thrones LCG, I popped along to Bristol and brought my camera along. I recorded the top table for each round of Swiss and I did record the cut to top 8 but my camera card got corrupted so I lost the top 8.... not happy about it but it was a good lesson to learn.
The event was well run by Liam Hall and the venue, Excelsior Comics, was really nice and friendly, if the toilets where slightly odd.... All the players were really great bunch of guys and from this experience the AGoT community seems to be a competitive but very friendly bunch. Here are the Swiss rounds I recorded, with games one and four probably being the highlights.

Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Round Four
Round Five

I'm hopefully off to the Seaham regional in a week or so, I will have a report for that so to.

Thanks Ben

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.