I am trying a new technique for my Early War Germans. I've really tried to make it very quick while still looking pretty good. These guys took me very little time, so I am happy with the result. Do they look as good as some of my other stuff? No, but for the time invested I am quite pleased!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
First Early War Germans: Assault Gun Platoon
Though it will likely be a very long time before I ever get these on the table (they are fairly limited in what units they can support), it was a small unit I could complete as a test.
I am trying a new technique for my Early War Germans. I've really tried to make it very quick while still looking pretty good. These guys took me very little time, so I am happy with the result. Do they look as good as some of my other stuff? No, but for the time invested I am quite pleased!




I am trying a new technique for my Early War Germans. I've really tried to make it very quick while still looking pretty good. These guys took me very little time, so I am happy with the result. Do they look as good as some of my other stuff? No, but for the time invested I am quite pleased!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Over the weekend, Joe (Jmezz), Judson (of BA.Net) and I all got to try out a game I've been wanting to play for a bit called Shadows Ov...
-
By Bryan , Welcome to another PDF supplement for Bolt Action by the community, for the community. This time around it's a syste...


