First of all- seriously, THANK YOU to everyone who donated to Lydia's 'Free to Breathe' run to raise money to support Lung Cancer research. The outpouring of generosity was truly moving. With your help, Lydia raised $1200! It means so much to our family.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming- I have added to the Downloads Page two new missions. The first, Dust Up is included in the New Zealand Flames of War Nationals player pack. The second, The Outpost (Revised) is a major re-working of my previous mission of the same name.
Please give both missions a shot, and let us know what you think!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Over the weekend, Joe (Jmezz), Judson (of BA.Net) and I all got to try out a game I've been wanting to play for a bit called Shadows Ov...
-
By Bryan , Welcome to another PDF supplement for Bolt Action by the community, for the community. This time around it's a syste...


