Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Arnhem Finished!

I took a bunch of pictures of Arnhem so I could remember how to set it back up. I figured I would turn that into a post. Enjoy!

Overhead of the board. Missed a little on either end, but you get the idea.



The large building is the British Battalion HQ and an objective for the scenario.

Another shot of the Battalion HQ.

The other side of the HQ.

The building closest to the bridge will also be an objective. The Red Devils shot PIATs at German forces from these windows.

Back edge of the British deployment area.

Corner of the table.

The towers were scratch-built and are ok.

The telephone poles are HO scale, but I think they fit.


The trees are all removable for threading units through the woods. Oops! Left a Brit on the top of a building. One of these buildings will also be an objective.
German forces can enter the board through these woods.

I wish I had more time to do this better. I would like to have sidewalks everywhere - maybe later.

Most of the buildings were provided by i95 Gamers' own Eric Lauterbach. He usually has a some for sale at Historicon. The walls are not strictly historical, but I think they are good for the gameplay.


Another shot of the British deployment area.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I am just glad that it is all done.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.