Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Bolt Action - Review: Warlord Games British Universal Carriers

 Not too long ago, I grabbed the Warlord Games Universal Carrier box.  The box comes with 2 Carriers and a ton of accessories.



 The vehicle and tracks are all resin and cleaned up fairly quickly.  I did a pretty basic paint job here- I used the Battlefront British Armor Desert Spray, followed by a highlight of pale sand.

 After that a quick brown wash and some detail touch ups and I was about done.  I painted these while recovering from some stomach bug so I didn't go all out on stowage or anything.  But I enjoyed painting these and look forward to getting them on the table!
 All 3 of my British vehicles.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.