Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Adventures in Early War: Little, Crappy Tanks

I got around to more Early War stuff for Flames of War.  This time, I pulled the Panzerbefehlswagens and Panzer Is out of the box.  I need these guys for the list, so I did up two platoons worth and the HQ.

See, I numbered my Panzer IIs as the first platoon and Pz IIIs for 2nd and 3rd.  This puts me in a bit of a bind.  For some reason, I thought doing the HQ as '01' sounded right, then '2' and '3' can be useful for the other platoons.  I can pretend the Panzer IIIs are the 'replacements' and will be integrated soon or some such.  Anyway, enjoy!


Sprayed with Battlefront EW German spray paint.  Highlighted with German Field Grey and Stone Grey.



For some reason, these pictures show very little of the brown mud/rust on the tank that is evident in person.  Weird.

Decals from Dom's Decals and Battlefront Miniatures.


All the Panzer Is


2nd Platoon after using Kampfgruppe to make a Platoon of 5 PzIICs

3rd Platoon after using Kampfgruppe to make a Platoon of 5 PzIICs



Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.