Wednesday, February 27, 2013
On the Road Episode 4- Norcal Crew!
Welcome to a guest episode of On The Road with Eric "Mathemagician" Riha, Crazy Rich "Tantexto" Barnes, Reno "Dr. Excedrin" Besseghini, and Dai "DeadDai" Eby from the NorCal Flames of War tournament circuit. Them Duke Boys are on their way home from the first event of the 2013 circuit; listen as they discuss their lists, their opponents, their performance at the event, how they can do better, and what other lists were kickin' butt. So buckle in, sit back, and let's get On The Road!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
In both of the Bolt Action Tournaments at Historicon I brought the comical, but dreaded Soviet anti tank dogs. Since I brought an all inf...
-
I made a quick scenario to use the new CR90 Blockade Runner I picked up on Amazon to play with Fantasy Flight's excellent X-Wing seri...
-
The LRDG II: Episode 15 - Operation Sea Lion The LRDG II is back with another action packed episode! Old Man Morin is joined by, fri...
-
Let's continue our series of modeling tips for Flames of War ! This series of tips will cover some of the things already mentioned i...
-
Download MP3 Directly In this episode Sean and Mitch head down to the Curio Cavern Springfield, VA on a crisp MLK Monday to chec...



