Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 21, 2014

There and Back Again: Steven's Announcement

Hi guys! I wanted to take a quick opportunity to let all of you fine WWPDers know that I will be returning to the WWPD network in a few short days. As many of you know, I came to work here at Battlefront down here in New Zealand last summer, and though we’ve very much enjoyed our time here, for personal reasons we will be returning to the East Coast!

Our visit to Hobbiton

Isabelle really enjoyed the ocean.
I’ve enjoyed my time at Battlefront, and leave with nothing but good will for the team, and the company itself. I’ve forged many strong friendships in our short time here, and have enjoyed seeing how the hobby I love is developed from “behind the curtain.” My enthusiasm for Flames Of War is stronger than ever, and thus you can expect loads more content from me on the WWPD blog in the coming weeks.

To that end, while I will be returning to the News From the Front podcast, for at least the next few months I will be recusing myself from any speculation, analysis, or crystal ball rubbing concerning Battlefront and Flames Of War. I have naturally signed an NDA that I take very seriously, so please don’t even ask!

I wish to sincerely thank Jon, who has acted as the Steward of WWPD. He’s done a fantastic job of
We'll always have Auckland!
keeping all of the spinning plates in the air, and upholding the vision for the network. Thanks goes also to all of the many contributors, podcasters, writers, editors, and cheeto-eaters that keep the engine turning over.

There will be more news to come in the coming weeks. I hope to see all of the old familiar faces around the East Coast again soon.

Finally, I’d like to again thank Battlefront Miniatures for the time I’ve spent here, and certainly wish the company all the best! There are some very cool things in the pipeline, and I can’t wait to enjoy them all soon.

Keep Calm, and Carry On!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.