Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Star Wars X-Wing - Green Squadron: Mission Three: Rescue the Rebel Operative (X-Wing)




Green Squadron, we've received an urgent distress signal from one of our Rebel Operatives in the Omicron belt near Nulan VII. Scans indicate he is being pursued by enemy fighters! Get those birds in the air, and get that ship out of danger!
Green Squadron Mission One: Local Trouble.

Participating Pilots:





Green 1: Alright pilots, we're going to drop out of Hyperspace right in the middle of a furball! Protect the target at all costs. Good hunting!

Rebel Operative: It's sure good to see you guys! I've got Eyeballs all over me! We've taken major damage, and they've knocked out my turret- get 'em off me!

 Green 1: Get in there boys! Target rich environment!

 Green 6: I'm all over 'em boss!

Green 5: That Hawk's in bad shape! Just a sec- I've got a Squint on scope! Watch out Hotshot, he's on your six!

 Green 6x: I can't shake him! ARRRGGHHHGHH

Green 5: Hotshot's down! Scratch one Eyeball. Trying to cut a path-
Green 1: Stay to the objective Pilots, protect the Hawk!

 Green 2: I've got eyes on him, he's making a run for it.

Green 1: Mynock, on me, let's get him some cover.
Green 2: Damn, more TIEs coming in, right for the Hawk!
 Rebel Operative: They're all over me! We're taking severe damage!

 Green 1: Hang in there, we're on your six!

Rebel Operative: I can't shake 'em! It's just too-zzzzzzzDRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

Green 1: Damn! Target destroyed! All wings prepare to jump to Hyperspace, there's nothing more we can do here. Hang in there Hotshot!


Green One, meet me in my ready room. The rest of you, get your birds operational. I want a full report on what went wrong from each and every one of you.

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.