Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Star Wars Armada - Some Custom Armada Ships from Shapeways

By Steve MacLauchlan

Hey folks, I just wanted to share some painting I've done recently of a batch of custom 3d printed ships for Armada.

The Gozanti cruiser came from Mel's Miniatures while the Rebel Gunships and Light Assault Cruiser came from Space Supply Depot.

I plan to simply use the two Rebel ships as Corvettes, and perhaps use the Gozanti as the incoming Imperial Raider.

Neither of those make much sense for the armaments of these ships, but I'm not too keen on coming up with my own stats so "counts as" will have to do!




I didn't do a great job of painting these fellows, I basically just hit them with a Vallejo grey primer from the airbrush and then hand-picked out details. They look fine from a distance but don't really hold up on close inspection, like these pictures!







That's it folks, thanks for looking!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.