Battlefront sent us one of the new Rural Churches to have a look at. By now anyone reading this knows how much I love the Battlefield in a Box line, so this is going to be less of a review and more of a showcase.
Suffice it to say at the $40 price point, I am certainly impressed with this set!
No thin cardboard packaging here, like what plagued the rural farm houses.
The church comes in 4 pieces: main structure, roof, cupola, and cross adornment. The adornment will need to be glued to the cupola.
This thing is TALL.
It would definitely work as a nice centerpiece to any game table.
The cupola lifts to hold one small stand.
While the church itself will comfortably hold 5 medium bases
There you have it! Another great pre-painted piece. Please keep 'em coming!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Some of you may have heard about or even played a demo of Freeblades , a skirmish game put out by DGS Games. I was lucky enough to be able ...
-
In both of the Bolt Action Tournaments at Historicon I brought the comical, but dreaded Soviet anti tank dogs. Since I brought an all inf...
-
Many of you probably already know this, but Fantasy Flight Games has released a Living Card Game set in the universe of Warhammer 40k. In...
-
The LRDG II: Episode 15 - Operation Sea Lion The LRDG II is back with another action packed episode! Old Man Morin is joined by, fri...
-
Let's continue our series of modeling tips for Flames of War ! This series of tips will cover some of the things already mentioned i...











