Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Somethin' Else Sunday: SAGA Vikings

WWPD has talked on both the podcast and the forum about trying other stuff on Sundays.  I present for your amusement my Vikings for Gripping Beast's SAGA!




These are Gripping Beast plastic Viking and are a crazy good deal from The War Store.  The shield transfers are by Little Big Men Studios - very easy to put on and I think they look absolutely great.



I love these figures! They are very customizable, but with that you get a fair amount of assembly time.
Steven and I are really keeping this to a 2nd tier game -- hence, we are going for table-top quality and using washes heavily.



I'm gonna beat Steven's horse-boys to death with these drunken Norsemen! No sleep 'til Hammersmith!

Check out these really awesome SAGA Vikings from TMP regular Derek H.

Somethin' Else

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.