WWPD has talked on both the podcast and the forum about trying other stuff on Sundays. I present for your amusement my Vikings for Gripping Beast's SAGA!
These are Gripping Beast plastic Viking and are a crazy good deal from The War Store. The shield transfers are by Little Big Men Studios - very easy to put on and I think they look absolutely great.
I love these figures! They are very customizable, but with that you get a fair amount of assembly time.
Steven and I are really keeping this to a 2nd tier game -- hence, we are going for table-top quality and using washes heavily.
I'm gonna beat Steven's horse-boys to death with these drunken Norsemen! No sleep 'til Hammersmith!
Check out these really awesome SAGA Vikings from TMP regular Derek H.
Somethin' Else
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
by Scott Simoneau Let's take a loot at the T55 from Khurasan Miniatures ' new Yom Kippur range .
-
Architects of War , a US distributor of many brands, also has their own line of terrain for various periods. Today, we're going to take...
-
by Tom Burgess I had always thought that Road Block, a Version Two Flames of War Mission that did not make it into Version Three, would ...
-
(BARbarians! Many of you are gearing-up for Fall-In and The BAR staff is no different. I thought it might be interesting for you to get a b...
-
Rust Forg e had a sale on their Cargo Containers last week, so I picked up five to add to the Infinity terrain collection. The kit arrives ...


