WWPD has talked on both the podcast and the forum about trying other stuff on Sundays. I present for your amusement my Vikings for Gripping Beast's SAGA!
These are Gripping Beast plastic Viking and are a crazy good deal from The War Store. The shield transfers are by Little Big Men Studios - very easy to put on and I think they look absolutely great.
I love these figures! They are very customizable, but with that you get a fair amount of assembly time.
Steven and I are really keeping this to a 2nd tier game -- hence, we are going for table-top quality and using washes heavily.
I'm gonna beat Steven's horse-boys to death with these drunken Norsemen! No sleep 'til Hammersmith!
Check out these really awesome SAGA Vikings from TMP regular Derek H.
Somethin' Else
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...


