Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 3, 2012

Bolt Action - DAK Panzer IV by Company B


If you missed the Work in Progress post, check it out here: http://www.boltaction.net/2012/08/dak-panzer-iv-wip.html  This was a joy to paint! The model is by Company B.



These next few pictures were before I added the commander and before I hit the model with dullcote.  The model itself is white resin and metal.  Fairly easy to clean up (You can probably see I missed a few spots in my excitement!), and easy to assemble.  With both barrel options included, I happily magnetized to give me some options!



Kudos to the guys of Company B- great model and great customer service!







And now it has a commander and a coat of dullcote!





Sorry the gun is a little crooked in the next few shots.  It's magnetized so I must've bumped it.  I just noticed it!





Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.