Friday, March 15, 2013
Episode 54- Live from Cold Wars!
The dudes are live at Cold Wars 2013, with plenty to talk about! We talk about the gaming we've gotten in (FoW, Zombicide, Spartacus) and generally ham it up! The second half of the episode is recorded in the Artemis with Steven, Luke, Dirty Jon and Tedley. Thanks to all who came out to the live show, and for all the great vendors who provided prize support!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Turn 2, game 4 of our Firestorm Campaign has finally arrived! The Assault on Mogilev! I ran the Forward Detachment, and Sean ran Grena...
-
Mid War German Czech Panzer Company vs Soviet Strelkovy. This is the first full game of FOW I've hosted at my place, though I've pla...
-
Over the weekend, Joe (Jmezz), Judson (of BA.Net) and I all got to try out a game I've been wanting to play for a bit called Shadows Ov...
-
This was the 6th and final battle of Turn 1 in our Firestorm game. The Germans again win the initiative and move to cut off the Soviet Bor...



