Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sd/Kfz 251/1D and some Grilles

 Sorry this post is a little bit light on content!  Way back at Cold Wars 2012, John Desch hooked me up with a pair of Grilles for Flames of War.  I grabbed a halftrack for the commander and intended to paint it ASAP.  But, you all know how that goes.  Finally out of the blue I saw it sitting in my "to do" pile and decided to knock it out right quick!

 The base coat is Vallejo MIDDLESTONE.  The camo is Vallejo FLAT BROWN.  And that's really it!
 I didn't expect this guy to see the table all that often so I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it, but at least now the Grille platoon is done!



Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.