Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Game of Thrones LCG - Spring Kit Tournament Report

Hello All

On the 30th of May I went to my local games store, Bag of Holding, for their monthly AGoT LCG tournament, up for grabs was the prize support for the latest spring kit. Most of the guys there were deck testing for the following weekends regional at the Games Expo, unfortunately I wasn't going, but still wanted to try out a deck I have been messing around with for a few weeks, my Stark Fealty deck.


We had 8 players which is an improvement for us as we are a new and growing meta. We played 3 rounds of swiss and then most stayed around for some pick up games afterwards. I took my camera along and recorded the games on the top game, which I have linked below.
Game One:- Ryan - Targ/Lord of the Crossing vs Lewis - Lanni/Fealty

Game Two:- Myself - Stark/Fealty vs Dave - Greyjoy/Banner of the Sun

Game Three:- Myself - Stark/Fealty vs Ryan - Targ/Lords of the Crossing.

With a record of 3-0 I won the tournament! I was pretty happy with the deck, there are a few small changes I want to make but nothing big.

Thanks for watching!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.