Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 20, 2016

Elder Sign brief review and video Playthrough

I recently made the trek down to Game Theory in Raleigh NC for a Star Wars Armada Regionals tournament. I'm a big fan of that game shop; I visit it regularly as it's near my in-laws' place. So, I wanted to pick something up to support them (and, more importantly, feed the addiction). My friend Sean suggested Elder Sign, so I snapped it up. I've now played it many many times, as it's become a MacLauchlan house favorite.

In the game, 1-8 players work cooperatively to stop one of the Eldritch Gods from waking and bringing about our doom. The game reminds me of a streamlined version of Arkham Horror, and that's a good thing. It's quick to teach, difficult to master, and a barrel of fun! Check out a playthrough with my friend Jeff below:


Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.