In the game, 1-8 players work cooperatively to stop one of the Eldritch Gods from waking and bringing about our doom. The game reminds me of a streamlined version of Arkham Horror, and that's a good thing. It's quick to teach, difficult to master, and a barrel of fun! Check out a playthrough with my friend Jeff below:
Monday, June 20, 2016
Elder Sign brief review and video Playthrough
I recently made the trek down to Game Theory in Raleigh NC for a Star Wars Armada Regionals tournament. I'm a big fan of that game shop; I visit it regularly as it's near my in-laws' place. So, I wanted to pick something up to support them (and, more importantly, feed the addiction). My friend Sean suggested Elder Sign, so I snapped it up. I've now played it many many times, as it's become a MacLauchlan house favorite.
In the game, 1-8 players work cooperatively to stop one of the Eldritch Gods from waking and bringing about our doom. The game reminds me of a streamlined version of Arkham Horror, and that's a good thing. It's quick to teach, difficult to master, and a barrel of fun! Check out a playthrough with my friend Jeff below:
In the game, 1-8 players work cooperatively to stop one of the Eldritch Gods from waking and bringing about our doom. The game reminds me of a streamlined version of Arkham Horror, and that's a good thing. It's quick to teach, difficult to master, and a barrel of fun! Check out a playthrough with my friend Jeff below:
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...



