Steven and Sean play another Wave 3 game, this time it's Rieekan vs Tarkin. Flotillas are back on the table (proxied) in anticipation of their release!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
by Tom Burgess I had always thought that Road Block, a Version Two Flames of War Mission that did not make it into Version Three, would ...
-
Rust Forg e had a sale on their Cargo Containers last week, so I picked up five to add to the Infinity terrain collection. The kit arrives ...
-
Nemesis Andy stopped by to get in some practice before Fall-In with what we thought would be our final 1000-point lists. We got four games...
-
(BARbarians! Many of you are gearing-up for Fall-In and The BAR staff is no different. I thought it might be interesting for you to get a b...
-
by Jeff Flint Just got a copy of the Strelkovy Company (Winter) (SBX28) boxset for Flames of War from Dirty Jon to review. So, after I...


