Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

get in touch with the WWPD fellows

I won't be touching the blog much for the next few days- taking a brief break from miniature gaming to let myself recover a bit. Until the FoW tournament in 2 days that is. In the meantime I figured I would let everyone know that you can e-mail any of the guys from the podcast with our brand new, ultra-official e-mail addresses:

Steven@whatwouldpattondo.net
Luke@whatwouldpattondo.net
Joe@whatwouldpattondo.net
Brian@whatwouldpattondo.net
Jon@whatwouldpattondo.net
Pete@whatwouldpattondo.net

Chris has generously sent me a copy of Starfleet Battles, and we also have a copy of "Platoon Forward" from Too fat lardies that we plan to review in the next episode.

We've got a lot of irons in the fire! Stay tuned!

Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.