I won't be touching the blog much for the next few days- taking a brief break from miniature gaming to let myself recover a bit. Until the FoW tournament in 2 days that is. In the meantime I figured I would let everyone know that you can e-mail any of the guys from the podcast with our brand new, ultra-official e-mail addresses:
Steven@whatwouldpattondo.net
Luke@whatwouldpattondo.net
Joe@whatwouldpattondo.net
Brian@whatwouldpattondo.net
Jon@whatwouldpattondo.net
Pete@whatwouldpattondo.net
Chris has generously sent me a copy of Starfleet Battles, and we also have a copy of "Platoon Forward" from Too fat lardies that we plan to review in the next episode.
We've got a lot of irons in the fire! Stay tuned!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...


