I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!
Monday, January 31, 2011
To Boldly Go...
Guys, I just have to say- the amazing showing of generosity from some of our listeners continues to astound me. After our segment in the last episode, we got both a box set for Starfleet Battles (from Chris Miller- better known as the tournament locator map guy) and 10 Trek ships from Craig Baxter! Thank you to both of you! I urge all of you to have a look at your unpainted or neglected lead and consider sending it on to a friend of yours- one man's forgotten lead may be another man's new favorite game!
I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!




I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
Over the weekend, Joe (Jmezz), Judson (of BA.Net) and I all got to try out a game I've been wanting to play for a bit called Shadows Ov...
-
This was the 6th and final battle of Turn 1 in our Firestorm game. The Germans again win the initiative and move to cut off the Soviet Bor...
-
Mid War German Czech Panzer Company vs Soviet Strelkovy. This is the first full game of FOW I've hosted at my place, though I've pla...
-
Early War Report - FallschirmJager company with Luftlandensturm Support vs French Armor. By Dominic This is my fun list, an all infa...


