Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quick painting update: Nebelwerfers, 8-rads, T-70

Just a quick update here. I haven't done much painting at all over the Holidays, but here's what I've finished recently.

First up are some nebelwerfers I did as a commission.







Next up is the last looted panzer I needed to paint! I can now take any looted panzer for mid and late war. You can see the rest of my collection of "looted panzers" here: http://www.whatwouldpattondo.net/2010/11/captured-panzer-gallery.html





And finally- 2 8 rads for my DAK. I've really come to love the German 8-wheelers. Look for a Puma company in my relatively near future :)





Popular Posts In the last 30 Days

Copyright 2009-2012 WWPD LLC. Graphics and webdesign by Arran Slee-Smith. Original Template Designed by Magpress.