I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!
Monday, January 31, 2011
To Boldly Go...
Guys, I just have to say- the amazing showing of generosity from some of our listeners continues to astound me. After our segment in the last episode, we got both a box set for Starfleet Battles (from Chris Miller- better known as the tournament locator map guy) and 10 Trek ships from Craig Baxter! Thank you to both of you! I urge all of you to have a look at your unpainted or neglected lead and consider sending it on to a friend of yours- one man's forgotten lead may be another man's new favorite game!
I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!




I sat down to read the Starfleet Battles rules and found my eyes glazing over. It does seem quite complicated, but I can see how that can be very appealing. I may find something a bit more simple, perhaps a Star Trek Full Thrust ruleset (any suggestions?) but until then, here's a few pics I snapped of the great ships Craig sent!
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
-
Hello Everyone, time for another gaming article by Sexy Sixes :) This time, I would like to share some of my own thoughts on how Flame...
-
Many people have asked about using the "Battle Recorder" that was recently implemented into World of Tanks. As a note, only users...
-
I finally got my copy of Hellfire and Back and can't wait to start getting some games in with it! This is the latest book for Flames o...
-
Ghost Army Podcast: Episode 5 The GAP is back with a HUGE 5th episode. The guys talk with players and the T.O.'s of Cancon and Bolt Act...
-
Download the episode here Episode 31 is a double act with Damo being OOA and Dan and Greg ready to assault your ears! N00b News for...


